Go check out their blogs right now, because there’s nobody that can motivate you to get your lazy derrière off the couch the way Amy can. She is always on the go. And then, there’s Jessica. What else is there to say about her? She cooks dishes like Spanish Paella and Chinese Char Siu Pork. And you really need to check out her Malteser Cake!
Thank you girls, for the recognition and acknowledgement. Don’t we secretly want these awards? I did. Who doesn’t want free publicity?
And now, I’m spreading my WordPress Family love to the following blogger friends, people I follow and read regularly because they inform and inspire me. Please check them out. The list is in alphabetical order.
The rules for accepting the WordPress Family Award can be found here.
And for the Versatile Blogger Award, I nominate the following bloggers, also a group of people whose work I find inspiring. Do visit their sites. You might find something to like there. Again, in alphabetical order.
1. Anna Shortcakes
2. Annie’s Kitchen Garden
3. A Taste of Morning
4. Busy Day
5. Farm Fresh Feast
7. High Desert Garden
8. Ice Cream Magazine
9. In Her Chucks
11. Mitts and Measures
13. The Chicken Chick
14. The Local Kitchener
15. The Saffron Chronicles
The rules for this award are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award
5. Provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
6. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
I guess now I have to share 7 random facts about myself:
1. I once had a pet rooster.
2. When I was a baby, my aunt (who didn’t have any daughter) kept asking my mom (who had 2 daughters by then) to let her adopt me.
3. Consequently I was very confused who my real mother was, since my aunt kept stealing me and insisting I called her mom.
4. Speaking of being a baby, I must have been a pretty greedy one. In most of the photos taken of me and my older sister, I always held two things (toys, candies, drinks, etc.) while my sister had none. I must have grabbed hers. Was it even a wonder? I didn’t think she was my sister.
5. I’ve lived in 3 different countries and 8 different cities.
6. I used to be obsessed with anything Jane Austen. At times still am, but now I’m able to control myself.
7. My husband snores. Does that qualify as a random fact about myself?
Now, some of you may very well have received these awards before. I don’t know what the rules are in that case. Accept all over again? I would. Hey, if actors can win the same awards multiple times, why can’t bloggers? I’d say it’s more opportunity to spread more love around. Is this my way of trying to get more awards in the future? Of course not! 😉
But, if you think copying and pasting is too much for you, you don’t have to do anything. Just know that I’m thinking of you and that I appreciate your work.